To Our Valued and Esteemed Members and Friends,We at the Collegedale Credit Union, like our members and business associates, continue to navigate the ever changing COVID-19 pandemic. We are closely monitoring and following the guidance available through the US Department of Treasury, National Credit Union Association, Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and state and regional public health authorities. Our thoughts are with those impacted by the coronavirus including the health care professionals, first responders and related officials on the front lines of this evolving situation.
In unprecedented times like these, we look to our core values to be our guide, including: “To do the right thing,” “People Helping People,” and “We are unwavering in our responsibility to the success of our clients.” First and foremost, the health and safety of our CCU Team and Members remains our priority. Inevitably, the measures that we have and will continue to take to prevent the spread of COVID-19 will impact how we conduct our business. While our methods of communication and processes may change, the one thing that will not change is our commitment to providing exceptional client services delivered by a team of professionals who view themselves as an extension of your team and are dedicated to your success. The integrity and loyalty of the Collegedale Credit Union is revealed when challenges are faced, and we are firmly grounded to reveal that commitment and serve our Members.
In order to safeguard both our team members and clients, we are asking for your cooperation in:
- Utilizing phone and video conferences for client meetings – While we value face-to-face interaction with our members, out of an abundance of caution we are shifting all customer meetings and interactions to be conducted over the phone or by video conference at this time.
- Encourage the use of the Drive-Thru and the Night Drop for dropping off and picking up all documents and information.
- Closing the Lobby and Limiting on-site work – We are limiting the in-house work to only that which must be completed in person, by utilizing limited pre-arranged appointments.
- Maintaining essential operations – The Collegedale Credit Union will remain open, but we are limiting access to our team members only. The CCU is committed to maintain the important flow of financial data and transactions, and we have contingencies in place to prevent disruptions of service and continue our operations.
- Ongoing monitoring - We are closely monitoring updates from government and regulatory bodies that impact our clients and are prepared to respond to changes in deadlines and guidance from these entities.
Please take care of yourself, your families and your loved ones.
Errol L. Eder, CBAO
Collegedale Credit Union